How to organize a bunch of kitchen items in a small apartment?

I had my bridal shower today and i am grateful for all the gifts i received. Anyways any tips on how to store them in the kitchen? I only got one outlet plug in the kitchen for two things to plug in and i received a keriug coffee maker, a toaster and a microwave. Im not to sure where I can put everything and i... show more I had my bridal shower today and i am grateful for all the gifts i received. Anyways any tips on how to store them in the kitchen? I only got one outlet plug in the kitchen for two things to plug in and i received a keriug coffee maker, a toaster and a microwave. Im not to sure where I can put everything and i would love to keep everything on the counter. Does anybody have any tips on what i can do? I also received in gifts a bunch of small other kitchen items like a set of spices, knife set (ones that come in the block) and smaller things that are useful. Thanks in advance.

I really love everything just cannot figure out where to put it.