Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Can I eat 42 eggs a week? Six whole eggs for breakfast.?

I know it may sound foolish but I cannot find a straight answer on whether eggs are bad for you due to the yolks.

Favorite Answer

Eggs are very good for you, but I can only believe that you eat so many because you are a lazy slob and find them easy to prepare and eat. Suggest that if your ever out in the open country, steer clear of any farming environment, because if you pass closely to a cock chicken, he'll have you given the oppotunity.

it is not the right way

no way can you do this and be healthy

Egg yolks can be problem for some so it might be wise to keep back half the yolks to use in baking another they can be frozen. How you cook them is the biggest issue. Frying is a no-no. Boiling, poaching, scrambling without adding butter (and using minimal milk), will make a good breakfast Eat the eggs on or with wholemeal toast with a minimal amount of spread on it. A very small amount of salt will give the eggs a better flavour.

Yep nope not arrrrrrrr4

• patty

the egg yolk is quite fatty. I reckon a minimum of one egg a day is all I would ever eat if that.

Yeah you could have six eggs for breakfast if you felt like it. It's your life. Or you could have two eggs for every meal like in soup or mix with any thing rice or beans or pasta or noodles. Or veggies. As they have a lot of good vitamins for the body. And provide protein.

• k w

fruit-eggs-potato, black coffee, 4oz juice......cage free eggs are the best.......yolk idiots, just more malarky

i wouldnt eat that rnany , your cholesterol could go up

Eggs are not bad for you. But 42 a week? That's a pretty huge amount. Just because something is good for you doesn't mean you can't overdo it.