Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 5 months ago

Do you think I have a negative attitude or do you agree with me?

When I go to work, I kinda just care about getting a paycheck. I don't really care about anything else. I feel like companies are kind of just corrupt anyway. I don't really care if my company is doing well or not as long as I get paid. I kind of like some of my coworkers, but if they left, I probably wouldn't care much. Except for 2 of them.

Favorite Answer

Employers will cut you loose with little notice when they no longer need what you have to offer. It's wise to work for your own interests as opposed to theirs.

No, that's all anyone is working for unless they are extremely lucky

well that's a silly attitude,they don't need to employ you, its not your god forsaken right for these employers to hire you ….how would you like it if you made a company through hard work scraping and saving and your workers was like you

I would have to call that a realistic attitude.

Here's the thing. If the company doesn't do well, no more job and.no more paycheck.