Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

personal my Husband bought a plane & deal if he got one he could not take girls up & he agreed but went behind back took them a few times?

ho hum...why would I take my good time and energy to reply to a ...what would you call it, its not a "question", like this?

• Foofa

I doubt he's joining the mile high club while behind the control wheel but if you had a deal and he's backing out of it you've got some valid reasons to question why.

7/10 on the troll scale. Good concept, good use of fake bad English, excellent failure to ask an actual question, and extra points for not posting anonymously! One thing made it obvious, and you can ask me what that is if you want to.

Sweet! Has he entered the MHBJC? That's the acronym for the mile high BJ club. Why did you make a rule about no girls? Was it because you know you restrict sex? Come on now, be honest.

I just HATE it when my husband buys and airplane and flies other women around with him.

Well, at least I know he's not having sex with them when he's flying.

I'd suggest a divorce.