How do I move my Sims 4 game from one computer to another?

So I recently bought a new laptop. I downloaded origin and then sims and logged in. But my sims game, like the family and work I already created, isn’t there. I panicked and got on my other laptop where I used to play and my family and world were on there. How do I transfer everything from my old laptop to my new one? I spent over a year and so much money on it and I don’t just wanna restart ya know?

Find the Save File(s) Copy and paste them into the same location on the new machine, Use a Thumb Drive.

Navigate to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and click on Saves to highlight it. Highlighting something and pressing Control + C will make a copy of that file or folder (Command + C on Mac), which you can then put elsewhere with paste. You can also right-click a folder to get a menu and select copy.