Scared to break my truck?????

So i used to drive a 2004 dodge caravan, and it was falling apart. Plus i work doing contruction so it was hard to drive it in messy roads. So now i have a 2015 dodge ram Diesel, and i get soo scared driving it because im scared its gonna break. But everyone keeps telling me that my truck needs to be... show more So i used to drive a 2004 dodge caravan, and it was falling apart. Plus i work doing contruction so it was hard to drive it in messy roads. So now i have a 2015 dodge ram Diesel, and i get soo scared driving it because im scared its gonna break. But everyone keeps telling me that my truck needs to be driven alot because its stronger than the van, and that my truck could get ruined if i dont use it. Is this true?????????

I was soo used to driving a shitty car for 5 years that now i feel scared driving a newer car. Any advice?????