Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

I struggle with suicidal thoughts and anxiety spirals. I really just need someone to hear me out.?

I lost a scholarship to my dream school. I tried cutting myself once but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I feel like my life is going nowhere. The world is turning to ****, politically and environmentally. My dog is limping and we can't afford to take him to the vet. And on top of that my dad lost his job. There have been times where I've cried myself to sleep and I'm just lost. One day want to make myself and my parents proud, one day I want to live a better life and be happy, but I feel like I'm running out of time. I try to thing positively but everytime something bad happens I start spiraling and thing of every bad things that's every happened to me. I want to disappear so badly, but I can't as my sisters and parents would be devastated. I feel a little empty inside. Of course there are moment where I feel happy but at the end of the day when the lights go off, I'm reminded of reality and I hate it.

I also cannot talk to anyone my family is just going through so much right now, and my friends are all preparing for college so I don't want to add another weight onto their shoulders

Call your local health department and get a list of clinics in your area that offer free or low cost mental health services. Call your local Social Services office and ask to speak with a social worker. Go over what you have written here and ask them if you would qualify for any assistance programs. Contact your local churches and see if any of them offer any counseling services. Check with your local community center or libraries to see if they offer any services that would help you.