The same people who say "Make America Great Again" have the audicity to tell others "If you don't like it, leave"?

You see how dumb Trumpers are?! 🤦‍♂️ 😂

Favorite Answer

Fascism isn't a logical ideology.

Well? That would make America EVEN greater!

• KTJoe

Yes pack your stuff up and move on out...MAGA is what's going on need people who support that fact, not a bunch of anti-Americans roaming around promoting anti-American sentiment.

You're not going to convince a Trump-supporter of anything … except maybe that their sh!t doesn't stink. THAT'S something they'd be readily apt to believe. I'm positive of it.

• TB12

Notice how the very people that tell immigrants if they don't like the way things are in their country they should stay there and change it are telling Americans if you don't like the way things are here you should leave.

• Chris

We have a lot of people who are dead weight. Undoubtedly you are one of them.

what does audacity mean

What is your question, JAGOFF?

FREEDOM of speech gives you the RIGHT to spout HATRED VIEWS of the U.S. even though you were elected to serve.

Freedom of speech gives me the RIGHT to say, LEAVE?

so before I report your RANT,

What don't YOU understand about the Bill Of Rights to the U.S. Constitution?

Those who don't like America do nothing to make it good; they try to destroy it by trashing the Constitiution and depriving others of their civil rights and constitutional liberties. Soooo... the way to make America Great Again, and to Keep America Great is to to invite those who have shown they don't really like what they have here, to leave. Their absence would automatically make America great. That's simple common sense, a concept that libs have never been able to grasp.

• Jim2

I think I see your point. IF America is great, people ought to like it!

Not everyone has the same idea of how to make America great again. Also, many of us think it HAS been great until Trump's presidency!

So those of us that feel that way think the best way to make America great, or keep it great, is to stop Trump from damaging it. But those that think Trump is wonderful will see things exactly the opposite. They think that it is 'liberals' that need to leave.

I think that if someone SINCERELY thinks he or she is doing the right thing for America, they should be treated with respect, whether or not you agree with them. Since I don't think Trump is at all sincere, but rather just panders to his base, I don't give him much respect at all.

I do think AOC is sincere. I think she might be a little over idealistic, and has made some mistakes, but I think Trump should recognize that sincerity and treat her with respect.

Democrats support ISIS terrorists --GEWT THE FVK OUT