How long would you stay upset after wrecking your car?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

my maximum upset mode seems to be about 3 days...............after that, I just shrug it off and move on with life.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I wouldn't be upset, to me it would be more of an inconvenience. I would leave the upsetting to my insurance. ;-)

• 6 months ago

Probably about a day.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would be upset until I managed to get another car lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I totaled my old car in 2004 with three payments left, so 15 years and counting.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Until the car gets fixed.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not long if no one was hurt and the insurance covered the damage

• Hope!
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Being upset serves no useful purpose. I would spend some time figuring out how it happened, how it could be prevented in the future, and then I would DECIDE, make a conscious choice, to not think about it any further.. what is done, is done.. I would change my focus to something positive - for example, that I wasn't hurt etc.. we all make mistakes, act foolishly, are imperfect and weak, we all do stupid things - point is that there is no point in INDULGING these thoughts, which only make us miserable.. getting upset keeps you stuck in the past. Thinking positive, changing your focus, gets you 'unstuck'. When your mind goes back to being upset, change your focus again.. what we think is a CHOICE that we make.. every waking moment.. make the choice to always be positive, to always see the positive and you will be happy. Why? Because positive thoughts create positive emotions - that's how emotions work. It's the only way they work.. Always think positive, self affirming thoughts, and always treat yourself as you would your own best friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.