Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Why do my testicles smell like cheese?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd recommend washing.

• 4 months ago

It's a fungal infection like jock itch or a yeast infection. You need to wash the boys and let them dry really well then put some corn starch or powder on them to keep them dry. There are also a lot of medications you can buy for jock itch to help with the problem. It comes from the area being damp and warm. I used to have this problem a lot but then I started buying this new soap called Defense. it's amazing, it cost more than regular soap but you don't need a lot, a bottle has last me over 3 months and it's still not empty. I haven't had an infection since I started using it.

• 5 months ago

your lucky if yours smell like that

• balan
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Testicles will not smell other than sweat smells.However the foul smelling or cheese smelling is due to accumulation of white deposit called smegma on the underneath of foreskin.It can be removed by washing with warm and soap regularly during bath by unrolling the foreskin down.Regards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Apart from the fact that you can not see nor smell your testicles as they are encased in your scrotum, it is very unlikely that they would have that sort of smell.

Your scrotum may smell nasty, as will your penis, if you don't wash it properly at least daily with soap and water - and then rinse all the soap off before drying yourself.

• In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Jock Itch. It is a Tinea Cruris fungal infection. Any over-the-counter anti-fungal containing Tolnaftate or Clotrimazole will clear it up.

• 5 months ago

you obviously dont wash often enough

• 5 months ago

likely your uncut pee pee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.