Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 7 months ago

How does the Queen keep her family pictures on her facebook page safe from hackers?

• Favorite Answer

My uncle Bruce would like to know that.

She wisely keeps it private, like all sensible people do.

• PAMELA

She is not on facebook

• Clo

The Queen's OFFICIAL Facebook page is meant for public viewing. She does not post private pictures or communications on this page.
      https://www.facebook.com/TheBritishMonarchy/

The Queen won't care about that, she doesn't have a personal page and won't care if pictures are lifted and made fun of as they often are. If anyone doesn't want their pictures lifted then they shouldn't upload them because once you do they become the property of the website you gave them to and they allow sharing of them. It's not hacking, if you put a picture of yourself up now and I download it and then reupload it then I didn't steal it and I didn't hack you, not that I do this but if I did, Facebook or whatever site gave me permission to use their photos. Personally, I wouldn't put any photos of myself up now, as soon as you say something nobody likes then you become the next meme.

by threatening to post nudies

rnaybe she just got lucky