Snoopy
Snoopy asked in PetsCats · 12 months ago

My cat sleeps in the basket but i find that so uncomfortable and fear it hurts his back?

So I put like a pillow behind but he doesn't seem to like it. What's something I can do to make him sleep on his bed instead. The basket looks uncomfortable. Where's the best place for him to sleep in the summer?

Favorite Answer

I bought my kitty an igloo, a doughnut bed and a house full of soft furnishings for her to pick a bed from.

She prefers to sleep on a window ledge with a small fleece blanket on the window ledge in the kitchen or in the living room. I'd just let your cat sleep where he wants, if he doesn't like it trust me, he will find somewhere else more suitable.

You can refer more here https://ihomepet.com/merry-products-cat-washroom-b...

Cat owners know how the cute furry pets can be messy at times with their litter boxes. Cleaning the mess, refreshing the contents and the likes brings great joy and despair at the same time. In addition to these inconveniences, hiding the litter boxes from plain sight can be another hassle on its own. But what if you had a way of hiding them to create a neat room that is …

F-ing unreal. "Too uncomfortable"? WTFE. Cats sleep anywhere and everywhere outdoors. You're a bigger pu$$$y than the cat.

• PAMELA

Take the basket away then! cats sleep where they like, you cannot choose where it sleeps.

My cat sleeps in a basket all the time and he's fine. Cats have a flexible spine, your cat would probably be fine in a basket with no pillows.

Source(s): I'm not a vet, I'm a cat collector.
    • Snoopy

Yes. I think the vet will know. There must be a reason why they don't live as long as us. It could be because they don't sleep well.

If the cat was uncomfortable sleeping there, it wouldn't sleep there. There is no way I know of to make a cat sleep in a certain place. I've had cats around for over 50 years and haven't found a way yet. The best place for a cat to sleep in summer, or in any other season, is the place the cat chooses to sleep.

Leave him be. Your cat clearly finds his current snooze spot comfortable for himself. You can't make him sleep where he doesn't want to sleep. My cat has her own pillow but rarely uses it, choosing to sleep elsewhere around the home.