Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 months ago

Is My Hero Academia similar to Naruto?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

kinda. i think bnh tells a stronger story than naruto and has better characters, but if you enjoyed naruto, i think you'd like bnh too. naruto can tell some really great stories and those highlight moments are much more common in bnh. both shows also have a large and well developed side cast that frequently join the main group for different story arcs and allow them to shine

• Login to reply the answers
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

(A) is desperate to be a big deal, but is looked down upon by his classmates and community. Additionally, (A) has a rivalry with (B) who is extraordinarily gifted. (A) stumbles upon an encounter with a mentor figure who also happens to be insanely powerful, but first (A) must endure training before being gifted with power to help them rival (B). (A) uses their power to compete in a tournament, loses, but gains recognition.

A power villain group shows up who has some connection with (A). In the process of stopping them, Mentor Figure engages in a climatic battle but this will be their last stand.

Nope, nothing alike.

• 6 months ago

(Spoilers) They both have a main character who just gets by on handouts. And they're both dumb as rocks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.