Would you live in a ghost town if it was cheap rent?

Some places are just deserted, but others are haunted enough to be tourist attractions. So would you live in one if it was cheap rent- or free?

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/09/21/the-gove...

Yes I would do that

• No, there aren't really any ghosts, I don't enjoy restoring buildings, I can't live without the internet and the tourists would irk me. If I suddenly have a hankering to live like a peasant I can just set up camp in my own garden.

Ghost town? Do you mean like a place where no one Iive or a haunted town

• He means a town that was previously abandoned, there are no towns which are haunted.

• Dr. NG

It would depend on the accommodations, they'd have to be at least up to my present standards. I don't think one could find a ghost town with cheap rent, even supposing there were one renting. A severely haunted town would be a gold mine. Lots of folks would pay dearly for a chance at hearing and seeing real ghosts.

Look at it like this, haunted dolls and items sold on the Internet for great prices. Imagine advertising stays at an actual haunted town with documented ghostly action where you were guaranteed to interact with a haunt. Expedia and the rest would be booking rentals year-round. Never mind a haunted town, a guaranteed haunted bungalow with no indoor plumbing would set one up nicely with income. Does anyone else wonder why no one has thought of it?

That would have to depend on the severity of the haunting. I couldn't live in a house where there were constant voices in the night and covers being pulled off my bed. Or where I was constantly finding car keys under the carpet. If there was the odd reminder that I was living with someone or something, that would be fine. I would enjoy experimenting with it in the hope of getting full conversations going. You never know, maybe it may spill the beans on exactly what is going on in the world.

Basically working for Uncle Sam for free? Yeah, sure the government pays for your food but you’re preserving an historical site, yet the government is too stingy to give you a wage? No I wouldn’t, but I’d love to visit the place

Sure. But if lots of us move in, then it wouldn't be a ghost town anymore. It would be a regular city.

i rnight do that

In US, the water (even ground water) is toxic. I would do in in a healthy environment.

Another point would be work - if I had a home office..no problem.

• Nine Lives

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=usa+nuclear+plants+are+leaking
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwVVJbVy-Bg
      ...thousands known and hidden incidents more.