Should the Nazis be praised for the moon landing?

The Saturn rockets that took Armstrong and his friends to the moon has roots in Nazi science.

Without Von Braun or the Fuhrers scientific drive to develop rocket technology, NASA would by its own admission have taken another 30 years to develop the moon technology.

Today I will do sieg heil as I look up at the moon me thinks.

A nice earl grey and after church tomorrow, I have a nice little river cruise. Should be a jolly nice day me thinks

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are on to something here: As soon as the human race learns that we can accomplish great things together instead of spending all our time trying to steal credit for any clever ideas we will be able to move on to true greatness.

• 5 months ago

no **** em.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 5 months ago

well till the one is

• 5 months ago

What are you talking about my dude

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

The Apollo moon landing made use of the work of what Nazis regard as the racially inferior scientist Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, who first proposed the liquid fuel rocket engine.

Starting in 1896, Tsiolkovsky systematically studied the theory of motion of rocket apparatus. Thoughts on the use of the rocket principle in the cosmos were expressed by him as early as 1883, and a rigorous theory of rocket propulsion was developed in 1896. Tsiolkovsky derived the formula, which he called the "formula of aviation", establishing the relationship between:

change in the rocket's speed ( {\displaystyle \Delta v} \Delta v)

exhaust velocity of the engine ( {\displaystyle v_{e}} v_{e})

initial ( {\displaystyle m_{0}} m_{0}) and final ( {\displaystyle m_{f}} m_{f}) mass of the rocket

{\displaystyle \Delta v=v_{e}\ln {\frac {m_{0}}{m_{f}}}} {\displaystyle \Delta v=v_{e}\ln {\frac {m_{0}}{m_{f}}}}

After writing out this equation, Tsiolkovsky recorded the date: 10 May 1897. In the same year, the formula for the motion of a body of variable mass was published in the thesis of the Russian mathematician I. V. Meshchersky ("Dynamics of a Point of Variable Mass," I. V. Meshchersky, St. Petersburg, 1897).

His most important work, published in May 1903, was Exploration of Outer Space by Means of Rocket Devices (Russian: Исследование мировых пространств реактивными приборами).[12] Tsiolkovsky calculated, using the Tsiolkovsky equation,[13]:1 that the horizontal speed required for a minimal orbit around the Earth is 8,000 m/s (5 miles per second) and that this could be achieved by means of a multistage rocket fueled by liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen. In the article "Exploration of Outer Space by Means of Rocket Devices", it was proved for the first time that a rocket could perform space flight. In this article and its subsequent sequels (1911 and 1914), he developed some ideas of missiles and considered the use of liquid rocket engines.

The outward appearance of Tsiolkovsky's spacecraft design, published in 1903, was a basis for modern spaceship design.[14] The design had a hull divided into three main sections.[15] The pilot and copilot were in the first section, the second and third sections held the liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen needed to fuel the spacecraft.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Tsiolkovs...

• RWPossum
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The article points out that the Russian first proposed the liquid fuel engine, which was tested in the US by Robert Goddard, and also proposed the use of liquid hydrogen fuel, used in the second stage of the Apollo-Saturn rocket.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The Nazis should be praised for nothing at all.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

"I will do sieg heil as I look up at the moon"

Let's hope the weight of your conehead doesn't cause you to topple over and puncture a lung.

That would spoil the river trip for the other patients.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, the Soviet Union had many Nazi scientists too and they never landed a man on the moon.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Operation Paperclip, look it up.

Also Von Bruan became one of NASAs lead research and development directors.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

von Braun simply was copying the work of Robert H. Goddard

• Bill
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

me thinks you are just an idiot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.