jamie asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

How can I sabotage my friend's birthday party?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't take revenge on others as always remember when others do wrong then at some time or point in their future they will get back the same bad vibes they have shown to you but don't let it be you doing bad things to them for if you do bad things to them then you in return will become the same people you hate being around and with that being said just live a peaceful life by doing good to others and also by you praying to God everyday for his help and his direction in every situation in your life everyday for if you do this everyday your life will get better, you will have more peace, you will be more successful, you will have more happiness, and all your dreams will come true that’s because when you pray to God then God will make all good things possible for you and don’t forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till you finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till you finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until you finish it for it

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

**** in a box as a gift

• ron h
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You're in 6th grade, right? Ask another 6the grader.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

easy you dont do it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

There is no reason for a FRIEND to do such a thing.

• 5 months ago

Don’t do that, just a waste of energy and totally not cool for every one else going unless you’re ok with every one else at the party hating you or wanting revenge on you - I personally wouldn’t

• Tj
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The same way they will sabotage yours.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Do not do this thing

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

YOU are not her friend.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not a good idea since you'll regret it afterwards. Maybe you can resolve whatever's going on between you and them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.