Does "global cooling" involve global temperatures going UP?

Several sources have cited this past June as the warmest June on record, we've seen large heat waves in Europe, Alaska and eastern North America, the Arctic sea ice is near the lowest ever for the time of the year. Are these the indicators of "global cooling"? Does it ever involve any actual cooling?
Update: I have to say that the three answers so far touting "global cooling" must be aimed at scientifically illiterate people. Giving a bunch of news reports about it being cold here or there around the world is completely irrelevant if the global mean temperature goes up, and it is. Is that really the best... show more I have to say that the three answers so far touting "global cooling" must be aimed at scientifically illiterate people. Giving a bunch of news reports about it being cold here or there around the world is completely irrelevant if the global mean temperature goes up, and it is.

Is that really the best you guys can do?
Update 2: According to both NOAA, NASA GISS and the RSS satellite temperatures, June of this year is the warmest on record. The UAH lower troposphere number is the second warmest on record. There is no "cooling".
Update 3: An anonymous answer says that my information about RSS temperature is incorrect, so in a comment to that answer I have given a link to the RSS global data, that way it should be easy for them to show me a year with a higher June lower troposphere temperature....or not.
Update 4: Apparently the vulgar troll--since he can't debate the science--has taken to posting numerous irrelevant answers.