Should I shave my pits?

I mainly dont shave to send the message that I dont have to but its also just a pain to. I recently got over the fear of my pits being hairy but i’m not sure if I want to shave them or not. Due to the insecurities it’s hard to tell of it’ll be personal choice or fear if I shave them again. Reasons for shaving: I... show more I mainly dont shave to send the message that I dont have to but its also just a pain to. I recently got over the fear of my pits being hairy but i’m not sure if I want to shave them or not. Due to the insecurities it’s hard to tell of it’ll be personal choice or fear if I shave them again.

Reasons for shaving: I never liked pit hair on anyone, my pits tend to smell/sweat a lot more, and I feel weird about wearing clothes that show my pits.

Reasons to not: Since I was scared before it seems to just be insecurity, my message/pride will fall, and its kind of a pain to.
1 answer 1