My family makes me so mad. i went onlu stayed for 1 hr and half . i wanted to pick up a sandwich cause there was a footlong sub for 20?

Update: and i waned a small one and i picked out a big one by accident. soo my sister pissed me F off she said i cannot pick another one out it was to big for me to eat. what a b.... she is . i cannot stand her. i cannot stand my daughter husband either he is a goofball and i do not like kids either. they are annoying.... show more and i waned a small one and i picked out a big one by accident. soo my sister pissed me F off she said i cannot pick another one out it was to big for me to eat. what a b.... she is . i cannot stand her. i cannot stand my daughter husband either he is a goofball and i do not like kids either. they are annoying. they have 2 kids and i dont like them either. u know y cause they are boys. i never liked her husband since they were boyfriend and girlfriend. he is trailer trash person.
Update 2: he talks mumble jumble all the time like he knows it all . im like get me out of here . my favorte person is my mom and dad and the rest of them can go to Hell