Is my phone broken?

so i went to the river and floated down with some friends. I had my phone in a backpack with items including a towel, after the 4 hours of floating i got my phone out but wouldnt power on, i also noticed water drops on it. I thought it was dead because it was at 15 percent battery life before we left. anyways i put... show more so i went to the river and floated down with some friends. I had my phone in a backpack with items including a towel, after the 4 hours of floating i got my phone out but wouldnt power on, i also noticed water drops on it. I thought it was dead because it was at 15 percent battery life before we left. anyways i put it in rice when i got home for 12 hrs, and just charged it for 30 mins and nothing is happening. Its just a black screen.
Its an iphone 7 plus which is water resistant, and it was also around 100 degrees outside.