Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Are a drunk mans words, usually a sober mans thoughts?

When you are referring to someone expressing feelings of love and remorse- crying and sadness. Are a drunk JD thoughts usually how he feels sober?

Yes and no. Humans tend to be more open in their communication when they are drunk.. But it's also very common for drunks to cry and whine and act remorseful and still be total douchebags when they're sober.

It's not really so black and white.

Sometimes, yes when you're drunk you do reveal your true feelings. Other times it kinda is just the alcohol talking, and once you're sober you realize everything you said doesn't align with who you really are.

I'm female myself, and when I'm drunk I might say to a female friend "omg I love you sooo much you're so stunning" and that's because when you're drunk you're kinda in love with everyone and everything. Alcohol also reduces your inhibitions, so if you're feeling a bit emotionally pent up during the week then you might find yourself crying over anything. But then the next day the hangover sets in and I realize I kinda dislike her actually. The sober you is the real you.

Not necessarily. Some will spout truths, others nonsense, most somewhere between the two. Which it is would be hard to tell.

no...………………………………….

• edward

Never having been drunk before, i can safely say that my friend says stupid stuff when drunk. He has asked his girlfriend if she’s single and then in the same night when she went in to hug him he told her to back off because he has a girlfriend. Is he a cheater? No, he’s a really great guy. But drunk, he gets stupid

• Foofa

If a drunk person confesses to a murder you should probably take it seriously. If a drunk person says something loving to you he/she is probably just trying to get into your pants because alcohol doesn't only elicit the truth it also heightens the libido and some people will say anything just to get laid.

A drunk man never lies