Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

I'm 14 years old and very insecure about my penis size, will it get any bigger?

I'm 14 years old and have a 5.7 inch penis -- I'm not sure whether this is a good size or not, I am constantly insecure about it and, at times, think and end up upset about it. And so I really, really want to know: will it get bigger? when? and approximetely how big, a inch or two?

Alrighty first off your private part grows up till 21 trust me ,

I’m only 5.5 had the shorter end of the stick but have been with multiple woman who have vowed I’ve done it better than the bigger guys ,

It’s about how you use it brother ‘

At 14 I was 4.5 so I grew more you’ll be above 6

That's an average adult penis size, and since you're only 14, it's mostlikely gonna grow more, so you're all good.

This is much bigger for a 14 years old.It can grow more but no one knows.By this time it is usually fully grown.up.

So you have nothing to worry about.

So concentrate on your study now and get top marks .Once you done that then you need to know or learn how to use it .Do not talk with your friends they are big liars.They will always say mine is much bigger even they might have much smaller.Tell them mine is bigger and does any one wants to try.That will shut them up

• patty

good size for age

At 14, I can't say mine was any bigger and would've been roughly the same size. It'll get bigger and will until you're about 18.

That’s larger than the average penis size, which is 5.1 inches. You really shouldn’t worry about it. I’m 15 1/2 and my penis has grown, not substantially, since I was 14. 6 inches is a good sized penis, so if you get to that point, instead of being insecure, be thankful!

• Tor5 months agoReport

5.1 is the average for F@ggot soy boys only.

Average in size.

The adult average is 5 to 6 inches.

You are too young to be worrying about your penis right now. Worry more about your family.

• Jay5 months agoReport

He's not to young his body is changing and if he has a question about his penis right now is the perfect time to ask he has a small dick and that's ok but just because he has questions about it doesn't mean he doesn't care for his family. *****

No one knows, and, frankly, we don't give a d@mn, either. No one cares about it. Stop worrying.