Scared of seizures ???

okay hello I’m a 17 year old girl , I have no past of seizures and epilepsy does not run in my family on either side. But my anxiety has got me convinced that I’m going to have a SEZIURE ?!?? I have severe health anxiety. Anyways , I was put on Prozac , buspar and kolonopin but ever since they put my dosage up on... show more okay hello I’m a 17 year old girl , I have no past of seizures and epilepsy does not run in my family on either side. But my anxiety has got me convinced that I’m going to have a SEZIURE ?!?? I have severe health anxiety. Anyways , I was put on Prozac , buspar and kolonopin but ever since they put my dosage up on buspar I’ve been having muscle twitches , spasms , and jerks . They are worse when trying to sleep/when falling asleep. And I keep thinking I’m going to have a SEZIURE because I feel out of it ( sometimes a bit disoriented ) and my muscle are acting weird. Last night I would wake up off and on confused and disoriented. I would hear random noises while falling asleep and thumping in my ears . My teeth also would shiver as if I was cold. And I keep seeing floaters .I’m not sure if this is like SEZIURE related or it’s my stress and anxiety getting bad to me/ my medication side effects !!! I’m rlly looking for some peace. I cant leave my moms side because I fear I’ll have a SEZIURE and I follow her everywhere. I just want to be a normal teenage girls. I also feel like I get auras ???? Like I feel disconnected from reality :( but pls !!! Someone help. My life is being consumed .....
6 answers 6