Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 6 months ago

Loose tooth! Will it heal ?

Last week my tooth got knocked out of position & I pushed it back into place but now it hurts really bad and it hurts every time I drink something. It’s been loose for a week now. Is this normal ? Will it heal ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Best thing for you is to see your dentist and get him or her to take a good look at your tooth . You may have to have it taken out to stop the pain . Otherwise the pain will never go . Antibiotics only works for so long .

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sarah
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

You alone cant treat a loose TOOTH. It can be loose because of an underlying infection or due to the fracture of one or more roots of the tooth or due to unhealthy gums. Please visit your dentist as soon as possible if you dont want the tooth to come out by itself. There are various tooth saving procedures available now a days.

Source(s): This ingredient in dental products is destroying your teeth: dld. bz/secretingredient
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i would call your dentist up and let hirn check it out

• 6 months ago

You need to see a dentist. Sometimes a tooth will re-root, but it is more likely that the tooth will die. The only person who can help you is a dentist.

• Shaquille6 months agoReport

You think it will die ? It didn’t change color

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you treat it carefully it may be okay, it would be better for you to let the dentist check it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no you have tooth cancer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.