Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 7 months ago

I did something earlier I used a spirit box app to speak to a ghost and I try to contact Cameron boyce the young man who passed away?

I heardnstuff I said a guy talking but after doing that something came over me and our of no where I don't think he's dead. Did the spirit box do this? No rude comments

• You can't talk to dead people using an app or anything else, once you are dead you are just a bit of decomposing flesh and thus not capable of communication.

You suddenly not thinking that he is dead is nothing but imagination or wishful thinking.

• Tom

Use the FIVE SYALABLE RULE----so you do not get fooled by random sounds thinking you heard a word. Five word/syllables in a row that make sense reduce the possibility of Paredolea to near Zero. So You can trust the message is representative of the "ghost box" phenomena-----But STILL we do NOT know YET what causes it and where the VOICES heard are REALLY coming from.---it is a matter of faith.

There is nothing in an app that can be used to talk to spirits. This is why ghost boxes designed for the purpose are made. A ghost box is also not like a phone. You can't use it just to talk to a specific person. You have to ask if anyone is willing to talk with you. Once you get a contact, then you can ask questions. I have never tried it but once you get a contact you may be able to ask the contact to get a person for you. I don't know how religious you are but the bible tells us not to speak to the dead as what you contact may be demonic and pretending to be a loved one. That is up to you to decide if you want to continue trying to make contact with the dead.

apps that you can download are definitely not trustworthy. i personally don't believe in ghosts but even if there was a way to talk to those who have died, it won't be through an app.