Is my delivery going to come and am i being stupid?

I ordered a bed 15 days ago it was meant to be here in 5-7 days. They told me it would be here today between 11AM and 3PM but it's 5:30PM now and it's still not here. I rang them at 3PM and they said it would defiantly be here today but it seems a bit late for that now. I'm so pissed off by this that i'm thinking of just cancelling it and getting my money back but then i'm just going to have to wait another week or longer to get another one so am i being stupid

Phone them again. Speak to the manager/supervisor and explain that if it doesn't arrive shortly you will cancel the order. That should concentrate their minds.

Not stupid. Just impatient a bit. They may just be running late on deliveries. Hang in there. Good luck.

• nevin0020

Well it's 8:30 now so i don't think they're coming. I wouldn't say i was impatient, i gave them the full week before even contacting them and then waited a further week for them to deliver it. Monday is their last chance or else i'm just going to get my money back.