Homeless in middle east?

I chose to travel and live outside in the states. Not interested in a vehicle, hussling, complaining, etc. I just carry a backpack that has everything i need, i pitch in some random woods to sleep and then continue trecking the next day. A lot of people tell me i look like a religious figure or they think i am a... show more I chose to travel and live outside in the states. Not interested in a vehicle, hussling, complaining, etc. I just carry a backpack that has everything i need, i pitch in some random woods to sleep and then continue trecking the next day. A lot of people tell me i look like a religious figure or they think i am a prophet.
Anyway... Im not trying for attention, i am just saying that i am not a normal "american". I dont wear logos or drink from water bottles etc. I live a very basic and simple life and i mind my own business and am,always trying to be kind to others.

Of i went to the middle east and chose not to come back to the states, what might be the reality outcome. Not what you would like to believe but really how it would probably end up being. What might i look forward to there if i chose to live the same way?