adam asked in SportsWrestling · 7 months ago

Which pro wrestlers have you met, and what were they like?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I met James Ellsworth a couple years ago after Smackdown in Anaheim. Me, my friend and my dad were walking to our car. He was in the passenger seat of a car about to leave. He saw us and rolled down his window. He gave us a high five and asked if we liked the show

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I have met all the WWE and WCW and NWA and EWA wrestlers

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Drew Galloway (or his wwe christened name - McIntyre). Absolutely class guy. Met him before wwe got their grubby mits on him. Stood speaking to everyone after the show, took multiple pics, signed a bunch of bunch and then everyone went to pub with him.

Now this may strange for Americans, but in the independent scene in Scotland, this is a regular occurrence for the wrestlers to do. For ICW anyway (where drew came from) theres a pub across the road from the main venue where most wrestlers will head after the show and have a good night with the crowd.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not exactly met, but in 1991 my wife and I flew back into the Minneapolis airport after a cruise. We picked up our luggage and as we walked through the airport to get to our car, I spotted John Tenta (Earthquake) toting some luggage. I thought that was weird, but my wife and I exited the terminal only to spot a female fan getting the autograph of Jake the Snake Roberts. We boarded a shuttle bus to take us to the area where we had parked our car. Looking around the bus, it was filled with WWF wrestlers I recognized including Tito Santana, Bret (the Hitman) Hart, and several others. That's when I realized I was sitting next to Mark Calaway (Undertaker) wearing a tee shirt and jeans. Even sitting down, he dwarfed me. It became obvious that they had flown in to do a WWF event. I sat quietly, wanting to let them have some time undisturbed. When we reached our car, I told my wife the identities of our fellow bus passengers.

Yeah, I could have done the fanboy thing and gone around shaking hands and asking for autographs. But I thought we handled it more respectfully that way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Baron Von Raschke was the coolest, nicest celeb I've ever met. He looked straight down into my eyes and talked and listened to me as a kid. Buck Zumhofe, to my disappointment, was a jerk and wouldn't say one word to us kids.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.