Would you block birth-family's calls or try to explain through language barrier?

I was adopted from a country in Europe as an infant. I found one of my siblings and in the few days since we ve been facebook friends, they have called me via facebook messenger video chat over 60x. I answered one of their first calls and we just looked at each other because I only speak English and they don t know... show more I was adopted from a country in Europe as an infant. I found one of my siblings and in the few days since we ve been facebook friends, they have called me via facebook messenger video chat over 60x. I answered one of their first calls and we just looked at each other because I only speak English and they don t know any English. They keep calling. I could type in FB messenger something like "no calls I m busy" but they likely won t understand, and saying I m busy implies I ll be free later. Should I just block them then?
Update: The problem is the frequency of the calls. I can't use my phone because it's constantly ringing (and at odd hours because of the time difference). I have 24 missed calls from them this morning, alone.
Update 2: Also, calls in general were unexpected. I envisioned we'd talk through writing and like many suggested, use an app to translate written text. I was surprised by their video chat calls and now growing annoyed because of the frequency. I just don't know how to kindly say please don't call me.