I am crazy for being be mad at my husband for attending to his best friend wedding in Brazil without me?

I cant make it to the wedding for major reasons. I told him I was not comrftable with him going without me but he decided to go anyways. We have had in he past years some issues regarding his behavior when drinking, he just gets super caught on having fun with his friends and then he gets super drunk that he... show more I cant make it to the wedding for major reasons. I told him I was not comrftable with him going without me but he decided to go anyways. We have had in he past years some issues regarding his behavior when drinking, he just gets super caught on having fun with his friends and then he gets super drunk that he forgets about me or care about me telling him to stop. I feel tht in those situations he jst cares of having fun and does not think of how I feel about it. Then later I have to deal with getting him home and dealing with the whole drunk clumsy prson he becoms, talking and doing nonsense stuff. We have had some discussions because I think he should have self control in social settings and I think he does not need to drink that much to have fun, but he doesn't agree with that. and I am a little insecure about him making the bst decisions or being safe. He thinks I don't trust him at all, that I am trying to be a "Mother" but I try to explain that I don't trust the person he becomes when drinking. Also its uncomfortable for me an ugly women he hooked up with, long time ago when he visited brazil is friend of the bride and will be there. I am just not happy with it at all. But he says that I should trust him, that he feels hurt by me acting like this and not trusting and that he and cares and loves me and that he will do things to make me feel comfortable about it when hes there like calling me and not drinking as much. I am overreacting?