My son spends his student allowance on pizza all the time and won't learn to make any food for himself. He is 19. I cook him dinner but?

he only eats half of the dinners I cook because of his Sensory Processing Disorder that means he can't stand a lot of tastes. What should I do?
Update: He was never diagnosed with sensory processing disorder only ADHD. I am just saying he has it because he is so averse to so many foods and tastes are often too strong for him.
Update 2: He has not been diagnosed with any form of autism he's been diagnoed only with ADHD and only when he was 16 because all my efforts to get him tested for ADHD before that didn't work because doctors in this country don't know the symptoms and are stupid in the public health system and they just fluffed... show more He has not been diagnosed with any form of autism he's been diagnoed only with ADHD and only when he was 16 because all my efforts to get him tested for ADHD before that didn't work because doctors in this country don't know the symptoms and are stupid in the public health system and they just fluffed around and I had to take him private when he was 16 and I finally had enough money to go private.
Update 3: Well duh he's getting a student allowance from the government because he's in college.
Update 4: Gee I thought if I put it in this section I would get intolerant parent blaming creeps answering but no such luck.
Update 5: Oh I remember "Simply the Facts" being an intolerant jerk on other questions in this section too.
Update 6: I meant to say I thought in Special Education I would NOT get so many intolerance judgemental; people but no such luck.