Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 5 months ago

Is there any places for community service hours south Florida?

My bf 2 years cheated on me .I want him to do 50 hours of community service hours and anger management classes before I take him back .

• 6 days ago

/facepalm. why would you want him back? once a cheater, always a cheater

You cannot make him do community service unless he is willing too. Most CS is ordered by courts or other programs such as schools, etc.

• Bill

never happenbecauseonly a court can hand out community service

Maybe he is smarter than you and has left because of your attitude and control

• Janet

The Courts assign community service. You can't

But community service and anger management will NOT change him. Inner change requires YEARS of using cognitive-behavioral therapy before it even STARTS to change things.

Get back with your boyfriend and he will cheat on you again.

LEARN. Let go and walk away and never look back .. unless you enjoy suffering.

check out the phone book or google for info

first word of your ques should be "are"

• marty

Dont ever take him back. Trust is the most necessary thing for a successful relationship and if he cheated once he'll do it again. Even if he wouldn't, you'd always be wondering. Get a real guy that will only want to be with you.