Could there be "broken pieces of a needle" near the bobbin case of the Husqvarna Viking I just sold+?

The buyer received the Husqvarna Viking Rose 500 Computer sewing machine I just shipped after my ebay auction. She said she wanted to take it to "her repair guy". My partner said OK, I would have said no. She came back saying thar he said it would cost $140 to "correct" some issues with... show more The buyer received the Husqvarna Viking Rose 500 Computer sewing machine I just shipped after my ebay auction. She said she wanted to take it to "her repair guy". My partner said OK, I would have said no. She came back saying thar he said it would cost $140 to "correct" some issues with "some broken pieces of a needle around the bobbin case" and that he said she shouldn't "sew on it" until the "dangerously low oil" was fixed. I can't begin to imagine what "broken pieces of a needle" would look like, since I'm the one that meticulously packed it. Any advice? What don't I know abiut the Viking?