promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 11 months ago

Why do so many women (not all. Theres some hard working women) have trouble keeping a job?

In the last year, my girlfriend has had like 4 different jobs. She never gets a steady, dependable pay check. I never know when shes going to come home early and say she either got laid off, fired, or just quit. So all of the Bill's are always left up to me. I never have any money for myself. I dont take her anywhere either because we cant afford it. This is one reason men make more than women, on average. Women can get a wild hair, quit their job and know they have a security blanket; first it's their mother and (mostly) father, then her boyfriends, and finally her husband. Women have it made.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Apparently you chose to be with someone who's a bit flakey. You wouldn't be experiencing this if you'd picked a professional woman with some actual credentials and an important role in society.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Your question should really be: Why does my girlfriend have trouble keeping a job?

I don’t know any women like her. Most are looking to stay in secure employment when they find it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

I'm not saying that from my own perspective, but from the perspective that studies show.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

This sounds like you're making up a story to make some point about women. Either way, you appear to be covering the bills as it stands. Sure extra money would be nice for multiple reasons, but you appear to have things covered to the minimum amount at least.

Anyway, if the story is real then she is just not a good worker because she doesn't like to work.

• 11 months ago

Tell her no youre not getting more free money

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • In simplest terms: They want handouts

• 11 months ago

I don't thing that it is so many women that have trouble keeping a job, but a society thing. In our society today you have many people period who lack responsibility and are complacent. A lot of people want something for nothing without hard work and dedication. With the advancement of technology and everything being available at our fingertips, it has contributed to more complacency in people. We would rather have everything instantaneously without putting forth much effort.

• 11 months ago

I've never met a woman who does that.

Maybe you attract them?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.