Why do so many women (not all. Theres some hard working women) have trouble keeping a job?

In the last year, my girlfriend has had like 4 different jobs. She never gets a steady, dependable pay check. I never know when shes going to come home early and say she either got laid off, fired, or just quit. So all of the Bill's are always left up to me. I never have any money for myself. I dont take her... show more In the last year, my girlfriend has had like 4 different jobs. She never gets a steady, dependable pay check. I never know when shes going to come home early and say she either got laid off, fired, or just quit. So all of the Bill's are always left up to me. I never have any money for myself. I dont take her anywhere either because we cant afford it. This is one reason men make more than women, on average. Women can get a wild hair, quit their job and know they have a security blanket; first it's their mother and (mostly) father, then her boyfriends, and finally her husband. Women have it made.