promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I had a dream a dad was hitting his little kid?

So I had a dream last night that I was at a party or get together and I was just talking w my friend and this guy who is a dad is sitting on the ground in the garage and his child by him and he keeps just slapping the kid and I go over there and stop him and start yelling at him as he’s walking away and my friend said in my dream “ I can’t believe you did that , thats something I wouldn’t expect” In reality im sometimes quiet and I try not to get into drama like at all I hate it

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Your subconscious self is showing you through this dream that there is a part of you that want to be more involved. You are show dreams generally, to help you find greater success and happiness. Thus, if you seek more to embrace that hidden part of you and manifest it (gradually) you will feel more fulfilled and happy.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Meditations for the Journey into Light by Carl Mohan
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Your dream shows how much this incident affected you. You did something about it, maybe a little out of the norm for you, but what is good about it, is that you took action. Little dreams like this help one to change a behavior, and to make a difference in this world.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.