How to deal with loneliness when you don't have the resources to support a relationship ?

I'm a 24 year old software developer from india. My childhood was rough parents had divorce and grew up very poor so don't have inherited resources. my job don't pay much and mostly spent on my daily expences, plus i live in a rented apartment and in india this is a bad bad deal. And in india women... show more I'm a 24 year old software developer from india. My childhood was rough parents had divorce and grew up very poor so don't have inherited resources.

my job don't pay much and mostly spent on my daily expences, plus i live in a rented apartment and in india this is a bad bad deal.

And in india women don't really feel attracted to someone who doesnt have resources to suppoert her, because of huge population and struggle of living.

And even if i manage to get a partner financial situation would be misarable and i don't wish that upon anyone.

So i stay single and intend t do so for forreseaable future.

But loneliness eats from inside any ways to deal with it ?