Is ok for 27 years old,to get tatoo on stomache while pregenant?

Will baby be born bwith having strange birth mark?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

After the baby is born and the stomach returns to near it's normal shape the tattoo will be all distorted and look a sight!

There is a very small chance of an infection. So that could harm the baby. Even though the chance is small it isn't worth the danger.

• kelvin
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

no tattoo parlor will even touch you

• 5 months ago

No, not only will it look bad after, there is also a risk of harming the baby, so wait until after giving birth

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

yes the baby will get the outline of the tattoo

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Use the money for a parental test not a tattoo as I cannot imagine your the father.

• cooper5 months agoReport

Lol. Bcos im the mother. I am pregnant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You should consider the health risk of having the needle that close and, while I do not know what these risks might be, I am raising it as something to research.

• 5 months ago

The tattoo won't go through to the child - but it's probably not the best time to get it done (overloading your immune system, tattooing on stretched skin that may look different post-pregnancy etc)

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It's okay for a 27 year old, not a good idea if you're pregnant (actually it's an incredibly STUPID idea if you're pregnant). Tattoo's don't cause birth marks.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No reputable tatoo artist would touch a pregnant woman.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

not okay for any woman of any age to get one when pregnant and no place would even do one

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, DUMMY... The baby won't get a birth mark, but any tattoo you get while your skin is all stretched out from being pregnant won't look the same when you shrink back to "normal" size.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.