Can I use a airsoft glock 17 green gas magazine in a co2 version glock 17(umarex) pistol (designed for use with co2)?

I want to buy The glock 17 by umarex but I don’t know how well it will perform as I don’t really know the limits in my country and I would prefer co2 but I’m afraid it will be above the limit, I was thinking of getting The co2 version of the glock 17 and if it’s too powerful use green gas magazines but I don’t... show more I want to buy The glock 17 by umarex but I don’t know how well it will perform as I don’t really know the limits in my country and I would prefer co2 but I’m afraid it will be above the limit, I was thinking of getting The co2 version of the glock 17 and if it’s too powerful use green gas magazines but I don’t know if that’s possible, of it it destroys the gun. Help me out
0