Zach asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do Democrat's ignore Omar's anti-Semitism?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

One can criticize the government of Israel without being an anti-semite. Some Jewish Israelis do it every day.

• Zach5 months agoReport

She doesn't just criticize the government of Israel she wants Israel to disappear and for the country to become Islamic. She's said this many times!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They have to leap to her defense.

Trump could kill a Muslim in the streets and Republicans would defend him.

Ilhan Omar could behead a Jew in the streets and Democrats would defend her.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wanting justice for Palestinians is not antisemitism.

Israel cunningly plays antisemitism card to steal more lands, construct illegal settlements and persecute Arabs.

Now they are planning to annex parts of West Bank too.

• TruthHurts5 months agoReport

Perhaps the so called Palestinians should have played ball when they had a chance. Now they are FVCKED!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• humpty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It isn't so much anti Semitic as pro Palestinian, but that being said this Democrat disagrees with her on the issue. Unlike the Republicans, however, Democrats are allowed to disagree. We do not accuse others of being Democrats In Name Only.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Democrats have been "programmed" to defend Democrats no matter what they do.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because she's a Democrat! If she were a Republican, her comments would draw immediate abuse and hatred.

• 5 months ago

I bet you can't quote a single example. I find it very easy to ignore things that aren't there.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Democrats are Antisemites

• SMH Corp
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Mike is a child rapist.

See? I can make things up too

• 5 months ago

Because we ignore fake news.

• 5 months ago

The leftists and the islamists are now allies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.