Why do women fantasize about sexual situations that frighten them in real life ?

I have never understood this. My gf was telling me about this fantasy novel where the woman in in the dressing room of the stall...and the man ( who she is not yet dating) ...walks into the dressing stall, lifts up her skirt and starts having sex with her. The novel presents this as totally acceptable and even... show more I have never understood this.
My gf was telling me about this fantasy novel where the woman in in the dressing room of the stall...and the man ( who she is not yet dating) ...walks into the dressing stall, lifts up her skirt and starts having sex with her.

The novel presents this as totally acceptable and even desireable. And my gf was visibly turned on just talking about it.

Yet IRL something like this is 9/10 times frames as gRAPE

Or when Edward Cullin follows Bella around like a stalker in Twilight.

IRL men who do this receive restraining orders.

What gives ??

Women are so confusing...

I often fantasize about getting a random (sex act) from certain women that I fancy....if it were to happen in real life...I highly doubt I would find it revolting or threatening.
Update: PS...the first example is supposed to be the dressing room of a MALL. from a romcom book called "The DoOver"