Is the California earthquake delaying my USPS package?

So, I ordered a package from California recently (San Francisco area). However, the package is "a couple of days delayed" due to unknown circumstances. The only thing I can link it to is the earthquake that happened on July 5th, though USPS site says nothing about this.

• Dale-E

Traffic, congestion and life in in the SFO area is miserable, in general. Did not used to be so, but they started voting Democrat. They have bought into the idea that servitude is evil. So your package suffers from that. Buy from just about any states except, those on the US West coast.

NO, the quake is on the western side of the desert IF you ordered something form San Francisco it would have been shipped from the San Francisco International Air Port. not by ground transport across the desert what has one major road from Southern CA through :Los Vega.

• Rayal

The California earthquake was in the desert in eastern California. it is doubtful that your package was delayed because of that.