I'm hearing how good tcut is but then you always have to wax car or it corrodes?

I've got a support worker who own a Audi A3 11 plate black and the body looks chalky and dull its like the paint is plastic rubber material that's oxidation right? Does oxidise paint attract a lot of static and dirt too?? So it says how good recut is but then it says your car is going to corrode if you... show more I've got a support worker who own a Audi A3 11 plate black and the body looks chalky and dull its like the paint is plastic rubber material that's oxidation right? Does oxidise paint attract a lot of static and dirt too?? So it says how good recut is but then it says your car is going to corrode if you don't regular wax it so you deal with a problem but then create extra work for yourself in the long run!!! Someone giv me an insight please am I better off using magruirs polish compound? Also I have Simonides colour restore polish but is that the same as polish to get ride of marks etc
0