Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 11 months ago

Does it feel good to dress up and look pretty?

I'm so ugly, I don't know the feeling. How does it feel when you know you look good in clothes. And you can comb your hair in beautiful hairstyles, and take selfies.

Definitely it feels good because it boost your confidence.

I only dress up for funerals, I don't go to weddings. And I never take selfies. But there are still girls who like me.

Do you think that's easy for most of us. It's a full time job to make the best of yourself. You think that most people wake up looking beautiful? Those people are in a tiny minority. The rest of us get cracking with makeup, facials, gym, tooth whitening, the hairdresser, hair dye and the rest to make ourselves half way decent. Stop wasting time on regret for what you don't have and do some work on yourself.

yes..you feel much better about yourself...you can get your hair done professionally too and that really helps

• Dformd

Yes it does do it

Yeah i feel good when i dress up amnd lookmpretty. i like totake,selfies and picthers with friems

• Kaz

I've never taken a selfie, but it makes me feel good to dress up. Just the act of doing it, putting a little extra into your appearance should make you feel better about yourself too.

I'm not beautiful, but I do the best I can with what I have. Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder - my husband thinks I'm beautiful (and he tells me that often), therefore "I AM" (or at least I feel like I am :)