So immigration punishment?

Ive noticed quite a few cases where when a fraud marriage is on going and the girl was 17 still in high school still maturing and was basically told to marry a immigrant by her family because they needed help , how come I’ve noticed in these cases the us citizen gets probation and never hardly goes to prison being... show more Ive noticed quite a few cases where when a fraud marriage is on going and the girl was 17 still in high school still maturing and was basically told to marry a immigrant by her family because they needed help , how come I’ve noticed in these cases the us citizen gets probation and never hardly goes to prison being they have a clean record ?
Is it because the girl was a minor still in school and easily impressionable by her family whom should know better than to make them marry someone because they wanted to help a friend ?