Cut my toe—dr tested for MRSA. What do I do if I have MRSA?

I cut my toe really bad 5 days ago (so bad it cut my nail and skin under the nail) I bled a lot but didn’t go to the doctors as I was traveling for work. I soaked the would and used neosporin and bandages on it. On my flight home yesterday I got a sharp pain in my thigh on the same leg where I cut my toe—my leg... show more I cut my toe really bad 5 days ago (so bad it cut my nail and skin under the nail) I bled a lot but didn’t go to the doctors as I was traveling for work. I soaked the would and used neosporin and bandages on it.

On my flight home yesterday I got a sharp pain in my thigh on the same leg where I cut my toe—my leg didn’t feel normal all night and again today it felt odd. A numb/tingling sensation and waves of it feeling warm and cold and tight.

Went to urgent care today and the DR said it was infected and he tested for MRSA but I won’t have results until Monday. I’m worried that maybe MRSA or Staph infection spread to my leg or am I just being overly worried? I was prescribed Bactirim took my first dose today. Should I be more concerned about it—I told my doctors about my leg feeling off and he didn’t say anything.