With so many germs that can turn deadly is it safe to touch a doorknob when shopping? In the usa?

Theres new superbugs now tho

• falcon

You have a label called OCD . there are medications to help with that .We all suffer from some mental illness or another. The quantity of labels they come with is growing...

You should lock yourself up at home and never touch anything.

• Andy C

The world didn't suddenly become more dangerous than it used to be. In fact, the dinosaurs turned into birds.

We humans have become fragile due to our diet, lifestyle and antibiotics.

• Pippin

More fragile? Really? Than how is it that our life expectancy has increased dramatically over the past few millenia?

• kelvin

nope that is called OCD

• Mark

If you don't have any open wounds, it is safe. But I STILL would wash my hands when I got hme home... I am surprised at how many people DON'T wash their hands after using the toilet...

I'd risk it.

I have a super immune system, I mean, I could drink a glass of anthrax for breakfast, and I'd be totally ok.

I have subjected myself to germs for decades. I literally grow germs in my apartment. Almost never take a day off work.

So, I say, bring it on, doorknob germs...

• audrey

Shopping carts, door knobs, countertops, money. All of it has a million germs. Just wash your hands when you can.