Does anyone know any Summer Autistic schools in London that are running atm? if i have to pay i don't mind?

I have 3 sons who have autism. They are ages 7, 12 and 14. We live in East London. I am looking for summer Autistic schools my boys can attend from Monday - Saturday from 9am - 6pm. The reason why we want to send our kids for 6 days a week from 6pm is because my wife and I are working full-time during the... show more I have 3 sons who have autism. They are ages 7, 12 and 14.

We live in East London.

I am looking for summer Autistic schools my boys can attend from Monday - Saturday from 9am - 6pm. The reason why we want to send our kids for 6 days a week from 6pm is because my wife and I are working full-time during the summer. She has taken on a full-time job during the summer so we can save up some money to do some renovation work in our house for our kids. I work full-time already. Also because the boys are extremely hyper during summer and its a struggle taking them all out for a day.

I don't mind paying for the summer school but it has to be in London and we would need someone to pick the kids up and drop them off from our house.

Thank you
1 answer 1