Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 6 months ago

I wanna write songs like famous rockstars?

How do I do that? Do I have to do drugs?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Your going about it the wrong way... Ask your self do want to write songs to be famous for other people to adore you to love you . Ask yourself why do want to be famous.. You should be doing for self satisfaction and no one else's. Seriously . Do you want to write songs for the sake of writing for a creative outlet. Do you hear music in your head (its takes time) , are you good improvisor on your musical instrument. Do you play musical instrument. Drugs in (moderation) can help sometimes but only if you have the technical skills to write songs... Best of Luck

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

do drugs, have sex, have a shitty childhood, run away from home, and become an LA street rat :) hope this helps!

• 6 months ago

Write a hella funky base line, nonsensical lyrics that rhyme, add a catchy hook in the chorus and a line or two about how great Cal i forn ia is, then you’ll have yourself a Red Hot Chilly Peppers song. And yes drugs help! Certain drugs, help anyway, no cocaine, no meth, no PCP, otherwise you end up with something like ICP. Nobody wants anymore of that crap. Stick with weed, lsd, shrooms etc. The higher you are, the stranger the song, the more popular it is.

• Mrcury
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It's just a part u can do it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

When you're a ROCK STAR?............ You can "DO" ANYBODY you LIKE..............😂😂😂😂

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Many songwriters have an affinity with (or an interest in) poetry, and often wrote it as children. Which in essence is lyrics. I think some people truly have a "gift" of words and WE are fortunate if they apply it to music.

You want to write songs, keep a notebook to jot down ideas or observations. Try your hand at poetry, and experiment with the cadence of words - it can be magical.

Drugs are not a good idea. Good luck.

• 6 months ago

I believe Most famous rockstars don't write their own songs.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You have to get good at English and figure out the names of all the words that rhyme. Then you pick 2 words that rhyme and stick them on the ends of 2 sentences. Then you back up with the rest of the words to make a sentence. The good thing is that the sentences have to be about love, so there are not that many words you have to know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.