Why does he want a baby so soon?

I’ve been seeing this guy it’s only been a few weeks, we haven’t slept together yet as I can’t take the pill due to it not agreeing with me and I really don’t like the idea of the rod or coil and he doesn’t like condoms. We were talking about it and he started talking about the future and how he wants kids, he... show more I’ve been seeing this guy it’s only been a few weeks, we haven’t slept together yet as I can’t take the pill due to it not agreeing with me and I really don’t like the idea of the rod or coil and he doesn’t like condoms. We were talking about it and he started talking about the future and how he wants kids, he started to say we would make ‘gorgeous babies’ and said ‘don’t you think so, I wouldn’t mind if it happened’ and said how he doesn’t mind if I’m on contraception or not because he’s ready for a child but it’s waay too soon as much as I want a child. Why is he rushing into things so soon? He’s has his own house with a spare bedroom, good job, we both have money etc but I told him it’s a bit soon just curious as to if he’s trying to trap me or something?
2 answers 2